Flowmaster exhaust clip(My 1993 GP)

mfewtrail

I've got it hosted on the crappy "yousendit" site so I'm not sure how long it will last

EDIT: Forgot to mention the file is close to 7mb in size.....

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39NBGSV1Q1EL424SERBR2SHEAI

Anyways, my exhaust consists of no cat, a 30series Flowmaster muffler(three chamber) in place of the cat and then 2.5'' mandrel bent piping(a bit too large for a nearly stock 3.1 in my opinion) out the back to "dual dual" round outlet tips. I've had this setup almost three years now and when I first had it installed, it seemed like I gained a little power on the highway and possibly sacrificed a little low-end grunt. I wouldn't really suggest this setup unless you like LOUD car, it's also "illegal" with no cat, but we don't have emissions/inspections here so that's the least of my worries. The clip doesn't portray how loud it is very well, but gives you a good idea of what it sounds like. At wide open throttle, the exhaust is actually pretty quiet and all you really hear is the motor sucking in air. :wink:

How loud is that when you're just cruising at like 2k RPM?

It sounds mean.. gotta love the sound of 3.1s :)

If I still had my 1988 GP I'd think about doing that.. 2.8s sound even better 8)

How loud is that when you're just cruising at like 2k RPM?

It sounds mean.. gotta love the sound of 3.1s :)

If I still had my 1988 GP I'd think about doing that.. 2.8s sound even better 8)

At two grand, it's drones pretty loud inside the cabin, but it doesn't really bother me that much. With my cd player on a "moderate" volume, I don't pay any attention to the exhaust anymore(if the windows are down, it's still noticeable with the radio on though). I think I have a short inside the car clip of just easing around on a backroad, I'll crop it down smaller and post it later.