Delimma....

Daggar

Should I buy the Last Remaning New Z34 Rear Plate Holder in North America?  

1. 1. Should I buy the Last Remaning New Z34 Rear Plate Holder in North America?

• Yes
    • No
    • Keep Searching E-Bay or the Junkyard for a un-cracked one

Well my Z34 rear plate holder is cracked and I hate it. So anyway my dad said well why don't I buy you a new one cause I always hated how that stupid cracked plate holder makes my rear look bad. So I call my uncle and he says well it's gonna be pricey and I knew that allready. So he calls me the other day and says theres one left in all of the US/Canada. The very last one after it's gone the part is discontinued!

Is it worth getting? I'm afraid if my dad pays for it and it breaks like within a year or so I'll be pissed esp after how much it costs. The part is on hold for me to decide. So help me decide please?

Mine is pretty much un repairable. The lower left hand plastic trim is missing. The lower part in the middle is cracked and the upper middle is cracked. So it's pretty much toast.

first off i don't believe that part is discontinued because i got mine direct from GM like 1.5 years ago...they always carry these parts. get it if it's brand new, else make sure it isn't scraped to hell if you buy one on ebay. good luck! that part is kinda rare. :roll:

first off i don't believe that part is discontinued because i got mine direct from GM like 1.5 years ago...they always carry these parts. get it if it's brand new, else make sure it isn't scraped to hell if you buy one on ebay. good luck! that part is kinda rare. :roll:
What he's saying is this is the last one GM has in stock, and after this one they won't be carrying it anymore.