Installing sunroof in a '93 GP

SnowDrift

I have a sunroof out or my '81 GP that I kept (aftermarket). I'd like to put it in my '93 GP, but was wondering about the wires for the overhead console. Where do they run from? I'm assuming they might come from the dome light in the middle of the headliner. If so, I suppose I could just extend the wires around the ring.

Has anyone done this? I don't guess it's going to be a big deal, but was just wondering before I get into it and find something I hadn't counted on.

Thanks,

SnowDrift

I have an ASC sunroof.. It runs off Pos. and Neg. (Still need to test it.....).. The wires run into a switch, mounted on an overhead console like this one:

OHC.jpg

OHC_Rough2.jpg

Minus the mods of course.. I would recommend a professional do it, unless you are one.. That way, there is a smaller chance of a royal fuck up.. :wink:

It is a manual sunroof - not powered in any way. I know it will fit, but was just wondering what's above the headliner, such as wires.

I guess I had better find the brand name in case I would need to replace the glass or seal at some point. Thanks for bringing that up!

SnowDrift