Photoshop request

Intlcutlass

Can somebody photoshop this pic of Shawns car , and replace the red with black...

151083_34.jpg

This is what I want my car to look like, rims and all, and I want to to put on my desttop as a reminder of my goal....

Lee

A note for the future: If ya didnt know.. You have to click the Cardomain images if you want to link them to the larger ones.. Stupid and a wast of server space when you multiply the number of members with pics.. :lol:

I have a much larger resolution version of that pic if you want it.

I can't remember if it's 1600x1200 or higher, but I have it and can send it to anyone who wants it.

I can also do the Photoshopping if I have time tonight.

FWIW, I think black with the cladding in dark gray with chrome wheels like I have on my 94 would look really hot! I did a Photoshop of one like that for Turby awhile back and really liked it.

I have a much larger resolution version of that pic if you want it.

I can't remember if it's 1600x1200 or higher, but I have it and can send it to anyone who wants it.

I can also do the Photoshopping if I have time tonight.

FWIW, I think black with the cladding in dark gray with chrome wheels like I have on my 94 would look really hot! I did a Photoshop of one like that for Turby awhile back and really liked it.

Hell yea man... Share the love :D