How much could I get? 91' STE

91GPSTE

Was just wondering how much I could get for my 91' STE if I were to sell it right now. It has not been winter driven ever since I owned it for about 3-4 years. Has a rebuilt 3.1 engine with ported heads. Leather interior, 2 way sun roof, the typical STE package. I tried taking a good care of it. No leaks or anything in the engine or transmission. Underhood looks pretty clean and so does the interior. Has original paint job with some chips and dings. New dual exhaust including cat converter. A/C was converted to the new style. Everything on this car works. Here are some pictures. I have since added the typical white PONTIAC banner to the windshield. I had it up for sale last summer for $4500 Canadian certified and e-tested. A couple people looked at it but no offers. Got lots of compliments though. No one believes it's still original paint. I have no plans of driving it this summer so it will just sit in the garage collecting dust until next season hopefully.

IM003576.jpg

IM003575.jpg

IM003574.jpg

IM003572.jpg

IM003571.jpg

IM003570.jpg

580361_19_full.jpg

580361_21_full.jpg

580361_23_full.jpg

That's a great looking car! I think the problem is, unfortunatly people just aren't looking for a car that old (at that price). What's the mileage on it? For $4500 you can easlily find mid-90s w-body sedan in decent condition. I'm trying to sell my car for only $4000, mind you isn't not as clean as your it is still newer..

The speedometer says around 210000 kilometers(I think). I may be wrong as I haven't looked at it since last fall. There is 1 rust spot on the hood under the bra. Looks someone punched the hood from the inside with a hammer and made a dent which rusted. I never bothered to fix it as it was so small so I just touched it up with paint and kept a thick coat of wax on there so it doesn't spread. I think there are also some bubbles under the gas tank cap but no holes or anything. Other then that, no rust anywhere. I wax those spots all the time to keep any further rust from forming. Doors are all solid on the inside and out and so are the rockers. I removed the plastic ground effects about a year ago and they were nice and solid. Look at the pictures and judge for yourself. They are not photo edited or anything. I could take close ups of any part of the car.

that one spot on the hood that is Rusted..would turn me away unless the car was a good deal... I had that one spot under the bra just on the lip and when I went to fix it. I had the bra off for about 2 days and the whole hood started to crumble under the bra... I need to repaint the whole hood now because of that one little spot.

how ever I would say 2,000-2,500 should be a fair Price for the car being its an early 90's and clean BTY thats us Price

I never said the hood was rusted. The rust spot is less then a size of a dime. And the Bra is not there to cover it. I bought it because it stands out. In fact, I don't have the Bra on there right now as I am getting a Pontiac logo stiched onto it. Found some more pics of it.

580361_15_full.jpg

580361_18_full.jpg

Here you can see the spot on the hood. It's the bump on the left side.

IM000223.jpg

Picture of the speedometer. Looks like it's 196000. That's in kilometers so do the math. Engine has about 140k on it.

IM002351.jpg

IM000225.jpg

thats nice, i dont like 4 door grand prixs but ill make an exception, urs is really nice, i think its all the options, same colord wheels, and dark red color, you could just not say anything about the rust spot, and people might buy it