Chicks in cutlass's

toastemcutlass

Strange but great thing is going on. in the reasent months when driving I noticed hot chicks driving cutlass's their is one with a mint 90's all white international two convertables and another red international and they all go to my old school. all of the cars are awsome, good condition and kepted up with. finally the ladies are realizing the cameros and mustangs are not the only kind of car.

I have noticed the same thing and I am also in the Chicago area. Like I've always said "Nothing sexier than a woman in a W-Body" :) There was a girl at my school with an all white early 90's Cutlass that would race me leaving school :)

Jason

Debs (my GF if you dont know by now) wants a W-body as a backup. Either an early Lumina, or a CS. I agree, nothing nicer than a chick in a W-body (or a truck, i must be a redneck!!!!)

Jon

Penny has had her '88 Cutlass Int'l since she was 20, and now she drives our '94 Cutlass convertible which she just LOVES!

She's a big W-body fan, just not active enough to join my message board or anything!

debs stops by hear and reads as a guest evveryonce in a while, like if i tell her something about something i read, or if there are some new pics up. Now to just get her sister to give us her 96 Lumina which is falling appart. Her sister in law also owns a really nice 99? Regal, i love that car

Jon

My next girlfriend HAS to be a GM owner besides bitch cars like grand am's and cavaliers!

You want my g/f ???? She has a CS.

well if he doesn't, ill take her! drop the hag off with a 12-pack. ill take care of the rest :wink:

My next girlfriend HAS to be a GM owner besides bitch cars like grand am's and cavaliers!

You want my g/f ???? She has a CS.

Sure bring her over, I need to get laid already before I start lowering my standards!!