Horn Not Working

ladytinny

I have recently had some work done on my car and an alarm system/auto start installed. My horn keeps blowing fuses. Can someone give me some suggestions on problem and fixes

Sounds like you have a wire "shorted to ground". I suggest tracing the horn wiring starting at the steering wheel. Since you just had an alarm installed, I bet that the installer nicked a wire or accidentally left a wire exposed and this is why you're having a problem.

Well I figured out that I actually have 2 horns on my car and had to have them both replaced. Apparently only one of them have been working since I bought the car and it started to short out the other horn. The cost on this at the shop was $138.

Well now I have a new problem. My Transmission cooler is leaking and the GM dealer in this area claims they do not make them any more so I need help finding one, if anyone can help me please post here or email me ty