swap no swap what should i do

dohc v6

i have a 94 lumina z34 with some mods done to it. also it has brand new paint and wheels its pretty nice. my question is i have a 284 in my garage with all the parts to do the swap. but in 94 only 3400 z34 were made. that is my first question should i do the swap. second i am rebuilding my 94 motor should i do it to the extreme with a turbo set up or just bore it out and port and polish. third question should i just keep the 94 as a daily driver or get a car that already has a supercharge on it (90 thunderbird sc) and do that up.

please help i am confused

Well, first thing our cars are nothing special under the sun. If you plan on keeping the car for a long time then don't do it. Honestly, there's nothing special about our cars, if you want to but a 284 into it do it.

What I don't get is that you want to rebuild your motor or even turbo, but you want to keep the car as a daily driver? Honestly I would try not to put that much strain on yourself. If you're going to be putting a new engine in w/alot of mods I would find something else as a daily driver. If you the Thunderbird SC what do you mean by "do that up".

Best advice give yourself the time, money, and live realisticly.

yea i'd find a different daily driver if you're gonna put that much effort into it. frankly, depending on your budget, you may have to settle for port/polishing.

I would focus on getting a 4.2 truck engine with better blower and much other stuff done to it into the SC and driving the wheels off the Z34 while doing only routine maintnance

Is the 90 SC the blackout 35th Anniversary edition ?