poll: crosslace wheel colors

pwmin

what color should i paint my new crosslaces?  

1. 1. what color should i paint my new crosslaces?

• white
    • white w/ polished lip (wpl)
    • black
    • black wpl
    • gunmetal
    • gunmetal wpl
    • other

what color should i paint my new wheels? white, white w/ polished lip(wpl), black, black wpl, gunmetal, gunmetal wpl, other. im leaning toward gunmetal but i think white might look good too and would be different. if nobody gives a shit, thats cool too.

I vote for GOLD!!! :lol: Gotta have green for the money and gold for the honeys, ya know! :lol:

Seriously though, go with Black WPL just like "C-to-the-Bizzad" has pictured above. That would be, pardon the pun, Badass!

c-bad, what did you do for the center cap?

actually, i dont think gold would look too bad. maybe ill get some real gold fleck paint and bling bling it. jk i think gold would look good but the other colors would look better

The center cap is polished. It used to say "ABS" on it..

I like gold, my car looked sexy when I got it with it's gold wheels. The main thing with crosslace is that they look CLEAN and rust free, then they look good almost regardless of the color. It's gotta be painted like how they do it at the factory (polished lip) cause otherwise if you paint the whole wheel it will look retarded.

if it's that green car in your sig, i'd keep them silver

the ones in my sig are polished and i am keeping them. i got some crosslace wheels for my summer tires and i wanted to clean them up and repaint them.

can i use the old centercaps from my polished 5-spokes or is there some reason you cant used them like size or them being flat?

i meant keep the crosslaces silver...or if they're gold, paint them with a nice silver paint...i don't think any of the colors you listed goes good with dk green

thanks for all the input. i got them today and im just gonna leave them silver. theyre in very good shape and i dont feel like messing with them right now. ill post pics when i get them on