Scored the Holy Grail at the junkyard!!

Grand Moff Joseph

I was sifting through a massive junkyard looking for a hood lifht, when I atumbled upon the Holy Grail of Lumina upgrades (at least for me)...

a spoiler clad trunk in the same color as my car!!! 8)

Well, after some fusing with springs and other assorted problems, my brohter-in-law and I finally got it on, and it looks great! I can now say that I am halfway done with my quest to upgrade the Lumina! :)

Here are some pics (I trust you guys, but I blacked out my plate anyway...sorry):

newtail.jpg

spoiler1.jpg

Those hubcaps are the shit!!! I remember when I was young my neighbour bought a silver 90 Euro brand new with those hubcaps. :lol:

I am truly surprised at the multiple cheers for my hubcaps. That was the last thing I expected to hear about those things....lol

I am also surprised that my incendiary window stickers have not illicited comments from anyone. The last time I posted pics of my car (on another board), I got flamed for my bumper stickers...

oh well...it's fun to see people flick me off in traffic when they read my windows... :lol: :twisted:

I also forgot to mention that I swapped my whole tailight assembly for a new one. The previous one was trimmed in gray, the new one (shown above) is trimmed in black.

Steve, as much as I love my hubcaps, they will still have to be replaced with some euro OEM wheels. :)

oh well...it's fun to see people flick me off in traffic when they read my windows... :lol:

Since I won't be up your way to do it in person... :flip:

Haha, I wouldn't have done it, but you asked for it. j/k :lol:

Nice spoiler. What other "upgrades" do you have in store?

Yea I really love all those anti bush things in your window :roll:

I also dont like Bush but hate all that crap in the window.

I plan on getting the windows tinted this summer, so the stickers will come off for good then. On that note, I taped those stickers to the inside of the window, so I do not have to go through hell to get them off later. :)

Hokem, I'll agree, I'm not a huge bumper sticker guy myself, but I currently live in a red state, in a town that (save for us college kids) is as red as a hick's flanel shirt. So, I decided to stir up some sh*t...lol. 8)

if you think keeping alloy rims clean is hard, try keeping white wall tires clean...lol :willynilly:

Westley's BlechWhite

So, I take it that this stuff works wonders? If so, I wish I would have heard of it beforehand. My parents used to have a car with a thin whitewall on its tires, and it was hell to keep it semi-clean. :)