I have been thinking about this for a long time...

Schudini

It should look pretty good. There's a Mazda 6 on my work's parking lot that's dark metallic gray with gunmetal wheels and it looks pretty sharp. It's not what I would want for myself, but I liked it.

The dark rim look is basically because I hate chrome!

(well, that's not true, I hate the ghetto look that some people like. You know the chrome-plated plastic bits all over the car) :puke:

Chrome looks good on some stuff, mostly aircraft and boats.

Anyway, I also hate those fake bolts on wheels to make them look like 3-piece wheels. :thumbsdown: So in looking for rims that are easier to clean than the crosslaces, not chrome, 8 inches or wider that actually fit my GP, I came across these.

I also wanted to have a GP in a non-stock color, so I figured why not match the wheels. :)

I recently put aftermarket wheels on my cutlass, went with a split 5 spoke 17" sliver painted, and like them, but I have alwaty liked black wheels so I got myself some black/dark grey, with a chrome polished lip

( http://www.aewheel.com/msr/wheels_detail.cfm?id=243 ) to be exact and I love 'em, the window tint plus these wheels actually makes the teal green cutlass look good, still a 50-50 vote on which wheels look better among my friends though.

I was thinking about the gun metal gray on my TGP. When I had my Harleys I got into the groove of making my ride a little different from everyone else and can't shake it now. Besides, chances are I am never going to sell it for the collector value at it's current mileage! :lol:

Your GP looks darn good with the gray paint. Gives me an idea what mine will look like. I'll most likely polish the lip on my TGP wheels and shook the centers black.

I love Lexus silver on B4U GPs... :drool:

I don't like gunmetal.. I see it on those H2s all blinged out on TV :puke:

I say red, black, silver, or Petty blue.