So yeah... I got rearended....

Euro

Just got the car spotlessly clean. cruising around waiting for stuff to dry at the laundromat, was at a stop sign, all of a sudden bam.

We both pull into a parking lot....thank god no damage to my car. All that happened was a couple scratches in the bumper and some red paint from the IL license plates... she only had a bent license plate.

yes it was a girl prolly the same age as me(19), (( I actually was thinking of trying to get her # for reasons other than the accident... :wink: but decided not to))driving a 95-99 Explorer. she told me she just spaced. She was freaking out...i kept telling her that its ok because there wasnt any real physical damage. She kept apologizing and i was just like its really ok...Wax and scratch remover will fix my problem. Some elbow grease will bend you plate back to normal. I got her plates and car desc.

didnt even call the police since there was no damage other than a bent license plate and a couple scratches that you CANNOT see unless you bend down to eye level and stare at.

oh well so much for my flawless paint :roll:

actually i got out and looked...and she pulled up. I looked up and my eyes got wider(luckily i was wearing sunglasses :lol: ) she was hott...sssss

actually i got out and looked...and she pulled up. I looked up and my eyes got wider(luckily i was wearing sunglasses :lol: ) she was hott...sssss

:shock: damn...you shoulda told her you needed her phone number in case something came up :lol:

:shock: damn...you shoulda told her you needed her phone number in case something came up :lol:

Or better yet, when she kept spasing out, you shoulda' been like "weeeell.....I suppose dinner would make up for it....."

But gee, what are the chances she's hot and she "just spaced". :roll:

girls :bash:

:werd:

girls suck at driving.

And we wonder why there's no girls on this site. Personally I don't get it...

Sorry to hear about your car man. I had something similar happen to me last summer when I got off an expressway ramp. Except the bastard that hit me was driving like an asshole swerving in and out of traffic on the freeway before we both got off. The fucker didn't even stop after he hit me, luckily I got his plate as he zoomed by and called the cops on his ass. No damage done to my car, but since he hit me and didn't stop he got a hit and run. HA!!!

That freakin sucks man. Girls cannot drive for anything. At least there's no real damage to the lumey and your ok.

Getting her number though would have been pretty sweet. You could have been like, "you need to make up for this somehow" hehe :wink:

yeah i know.....shoulda gotten a number. but that wasnt at the top of my mind at the moment.

and yes ive already been told that no police report business by my friend and his dad.

yeah i know.....shoulda gotten a number. but that wasnt at the top of my mind at the moment.

and yes ive already been told that no police report business by my friend and his dad.

I've been fucked in the butt by the most seemingly innocent lady over that.. just sayin from experience. Not something I'd want to go through again.

She was meant to hit you, but you were meant to get her number because she's your soulmate. Now you've screwed up your destiny and will end up marrying a fatty!

At the least you could have told her, "now it's your turn to get rear-ended" :read: