Buick Regal Instrument Cluster Wiring data.

Daggar

Hey I'm attemping to put the Regal Digi Dash into a Lumina (hehe) I need to know if anyone has a wiring diagram or anything to wire this in right. This should be a fun project the regal dash is really built well but it has it quarks as well. Hopefully this will go well but I doubt it.

w00t!! Finally someone is putting a regal dash in another car. Sorry, but I can't help you out with the wiring. someone else will probably chime in later.

Space might be at a premium but I think it can be done.

Lumina Dash is 20 Inches.

Regal Dash 22 inches

Thats the housings. The regal dash has about 1 to 1.5 inches of uneeded plastic. I'm pretty sure from looking at it I can get the remaining .5 inches

Bored of the Cutlass UB3 already?? :lol: I just picked up a UB3 cluster from the boneyard today to tinker with. Later on I may have some questions regarding what to trim, and combining the Lumina cluster and the UB3 together to make it fit. Good luck with the Regal dash!!

Bored of the Cutlass UB3 already?? :lol:

Nah I like the cutty Dash. It's more of lets see if I can do this and how many dashes do I have to destory. Oddly enough the local junk yard has more regal dashes then cutty or lumina.

This dash? [see below] The bars come up over the lines. The gas recalibrates to E-----1/4 when it gets low. Then the red triangle in the lower 1/2 of the diagonal lights up for warning.

I have wiring diagrams for a Regal and home made conversion charts but with no internet at home I'd have to snail mail them. I never hooked up the

PRNDD21, wasn't worth it. Maybe you have a floor shifter.

There is 2 versions one made for floorshift without prndd21 and one for column shift with prndd21. Thats the one I got by accident but don't matter this is just a test =)