my hood post project

91chevyluminaeuro

My hood release cable busted on me so i got a set of hood pins, took me all night after work to set them up ans install them, but damn do they look nice(chrome on a black paint job). I had to weld them onto my front unibody support member. anyone want pics? you'll have to forgive the welding quality im not practiced.

My hood release cable busted on me so i got a set of hood pins, took me all night after work to set them up ans install them, but damn do they look nice(chrome on a black paint job). I had to weld them onto my front unibody support member. anyone want pics? you'll have to forgive the welding quality im not practiced.

Hood pins on a Lumina? OMG LOL EARNHARDT! :lol:

..................those arent too hard to replace, all you'd have to do is pull the carpet from the left section of the driver's side, enough to expose the firewall gromet hole for it and the release housing. take a look at eurosportz34's *Lumina problems update* thread in like 5-10 minutes.

*-oops, fixed!!