Speedo Screwed Up

Bzdel

Hi. I have a 1990 Grad Prix SE and my speedo is screwed up, it gets to about 60 km then it stops about there. The tach works fine so I know its not the cluster. I've read something about the sensors in the front wheels could be shot. Would that be the problem? Also I am going to replace my cluster anyway because the odometer is messd up as well, it only goes when it wants to. What years can I use that will work in my car? Thanks alot.

Just because the tach still works doesnt mean the cluster isnt bad. Ive seen plenty of clusters have only one gauge fail. Anyway, is this a column shift auto, floor shift auto, 5spd, full guages, Im guessing from the tach.

Sorry, I have a 3.1 auto, column shift. I've had the car for 2 years and the odometer has been messed up ever since I bought it, i kept telling myself to get a new cluster but just haven't gotten around to it. Where can I get a new cluster, or do I have to get a used one?And the speedometer just started messing up about a month ago. I know by the rpm how fast I am going, so it isn't too big of a deal. Since it's getting nice out I thought I would get it fixed though. So should I get a cluster first or what should I do?