Sylvanias

skiiirt

I just bought their HID bulbs. I absolutely love em! I wish I could get a HID kit for my car

Cost me $54 but it's so worth the money.

But I'm just preaching to the choir.

/useless thread

Meh, I use the no name Xenons and they are brighter if you ask me. I havent had any of the probelms with life like other people though. My set has been in my car for nearly 1 1/2 years now with no problems.

i want HID's sooo bad...if i could figure out a way to get a projector into my mini-quad housing i'd be all over that...i guess i'll have to stick with my silverstars until then :roll:

i wouldnt say hid's are reaal expensive. Go on ebay, they have lots of brands all for under or at 300 bucks. Real stuff. Then for best results u need projectors.

i wouldnt say hid's are reaal expensive. Go on ebay, they have lots of brands all for under or at 300 bucks. Real stuff. Then for best results u need projectors.

thats what I was thinking(projectors)...there is a couple guys on clubgp that do them for the '97+ gp's and want like $800 and up for a set. I'd rather take that money and put it towards the ASS M90 kit that zoomer & ZZP is putting together for the N/A L36.

If you've got projectors that fit, then HIDs rule all. If you don't have projectors, they suck and you'll piss off EVERYONE on the road. The light just explodes all over if you use them in our standard housings. I'd love to beat the shit out of the morons that have them half-assed installed and blind everyone.