DON'T LAUGH!!

gmrulz4u

I've been playing around with stuff like MS Paint, PhotoShop, and Corel Presentations...trying to see how I like my car best...well here's some pics so far...

DON'T LAUGH!:) I'm only learning this stuff!:)

THOSE PICS WERE OBVIOUSLY NOT DOING ANYBODY ANY GOOD!!:)

:oops: :oops: :oops:

What's the concesus??

Guest Anonymous

I like the second pic with the windows tinted. That would look good!

BTW, I've laughed too much today to laugh at your pics anyway. The guys on the corvette forum have a thread going for people to do their vettes in MS paint. You should see some of them.

EDIT: Take a look at these guys cars...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=475733

I like most of the ideas except the wing

OH SHIT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I'm laughing!!!!

Guess what? That's NOT a wing in the 2nd pic!!! :lol:

That's just my sport/rubber wip antannae!!!

LOL

I guess I really AM that bad:)

Someone posted pics of this cutty sometime ago.. who was it?

orig1.jpg

and

orig2.jpg

I've got a cutty that's the same so they're not bad shots for experimenting with different rim/wheel combinations..

cutlasswheels1.jpg

cutlasswheels2.jpg

hmm.. gotta fix the wheels and maybe try some chrome rims.. I've slightly lowered the car in the first modified pic but not the 2nd..

LOL.. we've got twins then, man... Yours looks like is in better shape than mine though.. I need to work on the body.. I hate canadian winters.. :)

What options were in yours when you got it?

Have you not noticed that I also live in Canada??:) :D :) :D

I know what you mean though...

I just always make sure I get my car steamed and re-undercoated every September or October...only $80CDN to stop RUST!:)

Also, the pics are about 2 years old, and don't show some of the rust spots that are now visible...

HOWEVER, my car is going in on February the 10th to get completely re-painted!!:)

Then, I'm getting tinting done, and hopefully rims...

Yeah, i know you're a canuck..

Well, I bought the cutty from an original owner in Toronto.. Old italian dude who serviced the car regurely but eventually let the body go a little bit towards the end. The hood needs a complete repaint, no surprise considering GM's nasty 1st gen primer/paint job. Also there are a few rust spots here and there I got to take care.

Would love to work more on my car nowadays but I'm sure you already know how friggin cold it's out there.. All i'm doing is working towad putting in a custom-mp3 system I've been developing for the past few months..

Any idea what you're spending on the paint job? Who's doing it?

This is the place that's doing it...

http://www.paintmaster.ca

They have an INCREDIBLE reputation! The owner, whom I met on Saturday, is one of the most knowledgable, friendly people I've ever met! He even challenged me to go find a better price and quality than what he was offering...

Its kinda cool, because he had hundreds of pics of cars they had done up on the wall, and I saw about 9 or 10 W-Bodies...there was a really nice red Cutlass Supreme Convertible etc...

We talked for about an HOUR about what I wanted, what they would do, the costs etc...it was a really good conversation...I'm VERY excited...