Oops.

GutlessSupreme

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7963798990&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Did I snipe that?

:-D

I got an e-mail no more than 30 seconds later from the guy I outbid...

Dear atombombedmonkey,

Dick.

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Thank you,

skrysinski

I told him I might have my LCD one for sale soon :lol:

lol! my friend was bidding on a bracket that went to his 89 formula radio and got sniped and he sent a real shitty letter and got booted from e-bay! :lol:

Dear atombombedmonkey,

Dick.

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Thank you,

skrysinski

I believe he misspelled it. He really meant DIC :lol:

Guest Anonymous

If I got emils like that everytime i sniped something...

...I'd have alot of angry emails. :lol: I'm the Master Of Ebay Snippage :D

are you really ross...stfu lol :lol:

Go sleep with an obese dog.

how about you go sleep with your homosexual professor to get a better grade this time?

seriously ross i was just messing around with you and i really don't like you anyway (flame warning)

and btw i'm sure there are tons of other people, such as myself who snipe on all or the vast majority of their ebay purchases. So, don't proclaim yourself king...

Nothing special about sniping.. I don't care if others were to do it. Fact is, if you want it bad enough, you'll be have a higher max bid anyways...

ohh yeah it takes such 1337 haX0r skills to snipe, theres only half a dozen sniping services and software packages out there that do this. These days almost every bidder on ebay snipes if they know better.

Guest Anonymous
seriously ross i was just messing around with you and i really don't like you anyway (flame warning)

FLAME WARNING? what a faggot. who flame warns? Ohhh, you don't like me, thanks for making it public....

what a cock sucking asshole you are. Go have gay mansex with all your little frat fags :lol:

ross the last thing you want to do is make that kind of insult to me you insolent faggot. don't ever let me meet you or i will beat the life out of you. that is not a threat, but a promise!

everything you do is illogical. hmm let me buy 3 cars that are money pits because i don't have a fucking ounce of mechanical knowledge. instead of buying a whole car you should have bought a crate engine. you're a fucking moron. why have 3 cars (okay so 2 and a parts car) that you can do nothing with? do you have the dealer rotate your tires and change your oil too? fucking idiot.

and btw the warning was to the moderators so they would not lock the thread on behalf of the person that started it.

ross the last thing you want to do is make that kind of insult to me you insolent faggot. don't ever let me meet you or i will beat the life out of you. that is not a threat, but a promise!

everything you do is illogical. hmm let me buy 3 cars that are money pits because i don't have a fucking ounce of mechanical knowledge. instead of buying a whole car you should have bought a crate engine. you're a fucking moron. why have 3 cars (okay so 2 and a parts car) that you can do nothing with? do you have the dealer rotate your tires and change your oil too? fucking idiot.

and btw the warning was to the moderators so they would not lock the thread on behalf of the person that started it.

P0WN3D11111el3vn!!! :twisted:

Guest Anonymous

Ohh your going to beat me up??? Why, becuase I insulted your little frat? aww thats too bad :bawl:

Remember, you insulted me first.

Ok. You havent seen the size of me. I could crush you. You might think you're hot shit, but trust me, you're not. Threatening someone on an interent forum really shows some balls.

I guess you are drunk, drunk on all your frat boys cum!

(maybe that one will touch a nerve, too) :roll: