Lumina 3.1L VS Integra 1994 RS

frank358fr

uhh a 3.1 sunbird could easily run 15's, they wiegh like 2800lbs or less, and have 140hp, there quick little cars, and the 2.0 Turbo ones were pretty quick too

With a 3x00 top end swap, and a 5-speed I agree :wink:

But a stock automatic V6 isn't likely to see anything better than mid 16s.

Guys guys... you speak of intergra as is its a fast car...... have any of you been in low 12's 1/4?

I have. You wouldn't believe the results I got from gutting my airbox.

On the topic of J-bodies with V6s, I'd just like to add that there is a guy in town (Franz Peters) who has a Z24 with modified 3.1 that runs mid 14s... it does NOT have any 3x00 parts or boost either, just lots of machine work! Now THAT is an engine!! :twisted:

MY 5 speed Sunbird with a 3.1 beat the shit of an integra anytime . That and most non Vtec stock Civics

So your Sunbird ran low 15's then huh?

Go watch the video I posted and tell me if you can beat that Integra (which has minmal mods).

Or maybe you should race a GS-R..........or even better, a Type R :D

Don't get too cocky now :wink:

Dont believe me ? Well ... your choice ... personally i dont give a damn about what you re thinkin , everything from everyone is BS for you ...

Anyway , with the fews cheap mods i had on my sunbird ( Air Intake , No cat , Exaust ) i kicked the ass my friend 1990 Integra ( b18a1 ) and post 1991 Integra ( b18a2 ) with almost a car length ... Never took on 95+ ones tho ...

Guys guys... you speak of intergra as is its a fast car...... have any of you been in low 12's 1/4?

Nope...........but a friend's low 13 second Audi S4 was fun...........0-35mph in <60ft :D

It also went ~170mph :shock:

BTW.....here's a little video of said car in action: Audi S4 170mph flyby

No..........it's just that my roomate (BIGBULS) drags his video camera along to just about anything car related.

So *I* then have lots of video to back stuff up :D

i like ur avatar, lol, man, u must either have a monster server or a huge hard drive, audi S4's are awsome, on Grand Tourismo 2 i got a blue one, its got like 590hp, its really fast :shock: good ol PS1

My friend's Sunbird can beat my GP too..

Dissapointing aint it? :lol:

:lol: i have a 92 sunbird gt....all stock 3.1 it hauls compared to my gp....just a weight ratio i guess :D

142hp-127lbs-tr

Good god, my Cavalier has 140hp and 150tq. God no wonder rice are slow, they have no clue what torque is. :lol:

And BTW, try N02 if you want to beat him, just you'll probably blow the motor that way. :roll: