Lumina 3.1L VS Integra 1994 RS

frank358fr

Hi all,

I just race versus(Lumina 1992 3.1L 240 000KM 4 speed auto) my friend with his integra(stock 142hp-127lbs-tr, his car have 255 000KM manual) I loose on start and on high-way roll.He win with the half of the car. But I inspect that when im in 4000 to 5500RPM my car dont move fast. I want to know I bought a FFP chip and a FFP UD Pulley can I have more power in high RPM and can I kill him??

Thanks Frank

Yes....Race Stories would be the spot for this.

I assume the Integra driver is a Babbon too BTW......any decent driver of even a non VTEC example can turn high 15's.........meaning he'd slaughter you to the tune of an easy 10+ car lengths in the 1/4.

My roomate raced a 94 Integra RS (with a WAI, ECU and exhaust) at the strip a couple of years ago with his Sentra SE-R (when it was stock). The Integra ran a 15.55 (vs the SE-R's 15.65) and had run a 15.2XX earlier in the day.

Here's the video: SE-R vs Integra RS

Yes....Race Stories would be the spot for this.

I assume the Integra driver is a Babbon too BTW......any decent driver of even a non VTEC example can turn high 15's.........meaning he'd slaughter you to the tune of an easy 10+ car lengths in the 1/4.

My roomate raced a 94 Integra RS (with a WAI, ECU and exhaust) at the strip a couple of years ago with his Sentra SE-R (when it was stock). The Integra ran a 15.55 (vs the SE-R's 15.65) and had run a 15.2XX earlier in the day.

Here's the video: SE-R vs Integra RS

I dont see shit for the video

It downloaded for me (I had deleted it from my HD, so I got it again).

Maybe it IS because you school comp won't let you DL stuff? :?

No ive watched movies on it before. :shrug: I dont know ill be able to see it when i get home.

The only ONLY reason I beat my friend Ryan's Intergra is because he has an automatic. You MIGHT have a chance with a 3.1 vs. automatic Integra, but even then..

Hi all,

I just race versus(Lumina 1992 3.1L 240 000KM 4 speed auto) my friend with his integra(stock 142hp-127lbs-tr, his car have 255 000KM manual) I loose on start and on high-way roll.He win with the half of the car. But I inspect that when im in 4000 to 5500RPM my car dont move fast. I want to know I bought a FFP chip and a FFP UD Pulley can I have more power in high RPM and can I kill him??

Thanks Frank

Ummm....English ??

if you added a turbo you would win no problem :mrgreen: other then that you would have to get reground cams lifters, ported intakes, headers, pully, chip, some cai. remove the spare tire backeat most of the interior and maybe you can do 15s.

Pully intake and exaust alone will only get you down to about 16.1 with a gutted interior.

its been done.

MY 5 speed Sunbird with a 3.1 beat the shit of an integra anytime . That and most non Vtec stock Civics

So your Sunbird ran low 15's then huh?

Go watch the video I posted and tell me if you can beat that Integra (which has minmal mods).

Or maybe you should race a GS-R..........or even better, a Type R :D

Don't get too cocky now :wink:

uhh a 3.1 sunbird could easily run 15's, they wiegh like 2800lbs or less, and have 140hp, there quick little cars, and the 2.0 Turbo ones were pretty quick too