TGP/TSTE Radiator 4 Sale eBay till 4/05-St Louis MO Area

Jeff M

No other info I can pass on, I will be removing this post after bidding is up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7964525954&category=33602&sspagename=WDVW

And in case it was not noticed, TGP/TSTE Specific Sales can now be listed here, since its our main thing we own and enjoy, and since not that many frequent the very busy W-Body Side For Sale Section 8) .

Good luck to who ever, do let us know how it turns out if you are the winner!!!

ps, I got 3 spares so I am not going for it!!

Jeff M

No picture of the real item and seller has "0" feedback!! :shock:

I know you said you have no other info...but do you know this guy? If you do and he is reputable and just starting out cool...but that kind of stuff SCARES ME! :wink:

No picture of the real item and seller has "0" feedback!! :shock:

I know you said you have no other info...but do you know this guy? If you do and he is reputable and just starting out cool...but that kind of stuff SCARES ME! :wink:

Yes obvious. And "Nope", "Yep" to answer your questions :lol: So local guys might be interested, his link does show a legit business, but you can call him to do all the checking this out if you want, might be a plastic (end tanks) radiator you never know :P (<<< yes I am hassling/"Razzing" you!!! :lol: :) ).

Jeff M