First W-Body...First V6...What's Up Guys!

hopefulfan_dc

Shit you guys are assholes. Alright, so he owns acouple of import cars, big fucking deal. He joined here because he wanted some constructive info about his W. Not to hear you guys bitch about rice.

I used to drive a 1983 Civic. OH SHIT, I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A RICER.

Get off your high horse ross, atleast his shit runs, and Hokem. Who spent more money then the car is worth to rebuild their engine. Oh yeah. You.

I could understand if it was a nicer car, but come on. Some W's are alright, but overall their basically beaters. They last way to god damn long and they take abuse like its their job.

How about that truth.

What the fuck are you talking about ass hole. I never called his shit rice or bash imports in any way. I am acually looking for an import to replace this gas guzzlin bitch.

Oh and no my cars value in not less than 2 grand. W's dont go for so fuckin cheap here like they do everyelse in the country. Ive seen plenty of 96 Regals is worse condition than mine going for 3-5K.

Yea and anyway dont start talking shit to me, I didnt even say or bash on anything.