Possibly the lowest mileage W-body EVER

Grand Moff Joseph

I particularly like that car, as well as Euro coupes in general.

There's W-s out there with less mileage for sure. But that's almost as new as it gets right there.

I particularly like that car, as well as Euro coupes in general.

Totally. I've always liked the Euro coupes. Beautiful... someone is gonna get a great deal!

Yeah, I never cared for the gawdy red interior. You can tell the mileage is true because...1) The ugly red interior isn't faded to hell, and 2) The dash isn't peeling up!

Aaron

Yeah but we are talking NOW. Thing is these vehicles we drive are now history. Lets face it ... the W-Body is essentially on its last leg ... I mean wheel. Cars with low klics are without a doubt very rare. To see a chance to buy one with low klics only gives us a breath of fresh air.

Well it was at $4k last time I ckecked, not bad considering my Z34 only went for slightly more than that.

BUt I can't get over that queer maroon on queer maroon interior... :?

yeah its certainly overpriced, KBB lists the car at a bit under 2grand even with the mileage for a private party deal and a bit under 3grand for a retail deail.

Im guessing they are banking on the rarity of such a car and the fact that its still a pretty good deal since its prob the cheapest "new" car you could get.

Do they really think they're going to get a lot of money for a Euro 3.1? I mean... it's really not anything special besides the mileage and shape it's in.

Two ways to look at it.

1 - Its an old, unwanted GM car with a very low resale value, so its worthless.

2 - Where can you buy ANY worthwhile car with 16k miles at the price they are probably looking for it. Ya can't.

2 - Where can you buy ANY worthwhile car with 16k miles at the price they are probably looking for it. Ya can't.

Exactly, this would be a perfect car for someone on a budget or for a kids first car. It may not be the most stylish but in such great conditon you can be gaurnteed it would be reliable enough to get your teen through college.

:werd: , and reserve not met at $5000 ....

at $5k... :roll:

Earth to Lumina driver... look what you are driving! :lol:

Wonder how much a 1985 Hyundai with 1,000miles would be worth? :lol: