could this be the end?

90lumina3.1

drivin my car, noticed it had no power. absolutely none. had to floor it to stay at 65 goin up a small hill. once the torque converter kicks in, or if i try to start real hard, it feels like its stuttering, or jerking. i cant spin the tires, and it takes me 8-10sec to get to 40 now. i think the tranny is goin. anyone else have sympthoms similar? this is really pissin me off, and it may be the end of my car. too many problems in too short of time.

could be a trans problem, but I had an 86 cutlass(of course totally different setup) and the porcelin in the catalatic converter broke and turned completly side ways, so what did this do? the same as a potatoe in the exhaust, at first my car couldn't go high speeds, then slower and slower until it took over a block to get up to 30mph :lol: . the v-8 was shaking and back fireing, I was really confused until I saw a glow from under my car one night, I quickly figured what the problem was. just a thought