1992 Cutlass Supreme International 4 door

Ray

Having owned a 1992 Grand Prix derivitive built by a GM plant for god knows what, I happaned across this 92 Olds Cutlass Supreme International 4 door with the 3.4 TDC engine and the Getrag 284 Manual Transmission. What made me buy the car, part of an estate, was the fact that a brand new, not rebuilt, engine was installed 7k miles ago, along with another $9k of repairs within the last 2 years, (A very, VERY lengthy list which I have all the receipts for). Obviously, I bought it, and am wondering just how rare is Grampa's Oldsmobile with, as far as I can tell, every available option, and the 3.4/5speed combo? Anyone?????

3.4 manual Olds sedans = very uncommon, not particularly rare though. Must be a damn fun sedan though, especially with that many new parts :shock:

Cool. Toss a DIS and a (digital) UB3 cluster in there, and the brake upgrade, and you have every w-body owner's wet dream there! Car has a HUD, right?

Would be kind of interesting to see what sort of 'repairs' old gramps got scammed into. I know my grandfather, the previous owner of my 1992 4-door CS probably dropped $600 or $700 on diagnosis time on an electrical problem -- the true source never identified, but I suspect it was a light that was being left on accidentally.

Yes, it has HUD, No digital readout guage cluster tho, it has the analog readout with the tachometer, 4 wheel discs, but not a DIC, which I see no reference to in the manual either. I think I've seen one of those in a Grand Prix, so maybe just a Pontiac thing then. I'll get pictures uploaded here soon.

Thanks,

Ray