Need A Part # For Center Console Lid

terryk2003

well, does anyone have the GM part number for the center console lid for the '95-97 cutlass, '94-96 GP & regal!?...i'm not even sure they can be purchased without buying the whole console, but someone said they thought they could be...so, if anyone has a part # that'd be great...thanx

are you still looking for one? I thought you had got one. I saw a few earlier this week out at some yards, and if i can get back out in the next few weeks i could grab one. However, a new one would be new (obviously) and maybe last longer/look better

yeah, i'm still looking for one...i was gonna @ least check the price on a new one if i can get a part number...but, a used one in good shape is still better than what i have now...

it should be somewhere on the lid :?

what if he doesnt have the lid?

i actually looked on the lid first...there's 2 numbers, but neither are for anything so, yeah...i found a diagram with the lid & there was one for like $100+, so if thats the case, i'll stick with a used one...