UB3 is done! *Update: Video of it working!

Daggar

Well the buttons are under the speaker cover. Since I never use the trip odometer or have any intention of switching back and forth from KM/H to MPH but I am designing a neat setup where you push down on the speaker cover the cover slightly pops up reveling the buttons. It will be really neat I think

I am having wiring issues atm I need to find out which wire in the lumina harness is for the abs warning lamp. I also ran outta daylight getting it in and now it's snowing bad. I hope to finally see if this thing powers on tomorrow but knowing my luck.....

Lumina Pin D15 is for the ABS, just wire the rest like I did and it should work just fine. I was quite amazed when mine fired up the first time. :D

Let me know if you need any more help.

Yeah well the hole isn't too bad. But I got it wired up and powered up and I will post a final pic soon but I ran into some trouble. Somehow the left PCB with the shift and brake lights got disconnected so I had to bring it in to reconnect it

You guys won't believe the Odometer reading on this thing.. My Lumina is just about to hit 127,000 km this UB3 is 649,620 KM! Going to call MR. Speedometer tomorrow see if they can program my orginal reading n. But I have to say that Cutty went far before being scrapped....

Again it looks great, it's nice to see how some else takes on the same project. I'm glad you didn't copy how mine looks, thanks

Hopefully this will inspire Steve to actually get his finished and in his car. :lol:

:joke:

Yea.. Inspire to get finmished.. Well.. I have to actually WANT to do anything on the car.. I am like within an inch oof just scrapping the withe one along with the black one.. I feel like it is no longer going to be my project..