Commercial

chadz34

Thats cool but I've always thought of 3.4 Euros as a cheap Z34 they arent the real thing :?

Euro 3.4's only came in 4 doors...but i agree maybe GM should have added Z34 styling to the 4-door 3.4 DOHC Lumina

maybe something like this (thanks Jay for the pic :lol:)

pseuro.jpg

but that's really off topic, all i wanted was an excuse to show what i'd do to a Euro 3.4 if i get my hands on one :lol:

Alright I will agree with that. That Lumina looks at least decent but the stock Euro 3.4's still have cheap grilles and no ground effects (I think some do) but they don't look sporty enough to have the 3.4. They shouldn't have made a 3.4 Euro becuase it is a performance motor taht doesnt belong in a 4 door SEDAN.

100_0349.jpg

Finally Sombody's Found A Way to control the weather

Chevrolet Lumina Euro Sedan

Now theres a sport sedan that knows how to handle mother nature. A car engeneerd to help keep you in control when the road or weather take a turn for the worse. With the confidence of standard 4 wheel antilock brakes (ABS) (once youve used them, youll never settle for anything less) THe response of the 200 horsepower, 24 valve Twin Dual Cam V6 (On 3.4 Sedans) The crisp Agility of a corvette insiperd rear suspension. front and rear stableizers, and touring tires mounted on alumium wheels. So even if you cant change the weather it doesnt have to spoil your day.

1992 Lumina Euro Sedan Features: unsurpassed corrosion protection, room for 6 adults, 24 hour roadside assistance for 1992 models, full coverage, no deductable 3 year - 36k mile warenty.

See look at that. That car doesn't look sporty enough to have the 3.4. DAMN that makes me mad the 3.4 is a thing of beauty at least to me. Maybe not to others.

Wow, thats quite a warantee!

I didn't think that Corvette ass ends sag as much as mine Lumina's does lol

Of, (even though I dont have ABS) I feel so confident in braking power lol!!

- Jeff L.

See look at that. That car doesn't look sporty enough to have the 3.4. DAMN that makes me mad the 3.4 is a thing of beauty at least to me. Maybe not to others.

Its just you. I don't see the appearance of a car having a role in what engine it should get. I actually like to see the nonchalant cars get the beefier engines.

100_0349.jpg

Now theres a sport sedan that knows how to handle mother nature. A car engeneerd to help keep you in control when the road or weather take a turn for the worse. With the confidence of standard 4 wheel antilock brakes (ABS) (once youve used them, youll never settle for anything less) THe response of the 200 horsepower, 24 valve Twin Dual Cam V6 (On 3.4 Sedans) THe crist Agility of a corvette insiperd rear suspension. front and rear stableizers, and touring tires mounted on alumium wheels. So even if u cant change the weatherm it doesnt have to spoil your day.

1992 Lumina Euro Sedan Features: unsurpassed corrosion protection, room for 6 adults, 24 hour roadside assistance for 1992 models, full coverage, no deductable 3 year - 36k mile warenty.

^ Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while.... :lol:

100_0349.jpg

Now theres a sport sedan that knows how to handle mother nature. A car engeneerd to help keep you in control when the road or weather take a turn for the worse. With the confidence of standard 4 wheel antilock brakes (ABS) (once youve used them, youll never settle for anything less) THe response of the 200 horsepower, 24 valve Twin Dual Cam V6 (On 3.4 Sedans) THe crist Agility of a corvette insiperd rear suspension. front and rear stableizers, and touring tires mounted on alumium wheels. So even if u cant change the weatherm it doesnt have to spoil your day.

^ Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while.... :lol:

Did it have all those typos in it too? I've never seen anybody slur typed words before. :lol:

Its just you. I don't see the appearance of a car having a role in what engine it should get. I actually like to see the nonchalant cars get the beefier engines.

I believe that the top of the line cars should get the best engines instead of making the top of the line engine seem like a piece of shit.

I believe that the top of the line cars should get the best engines instead of making the top of the line engine seem like a piece of shit.

The Euro 3.4 is the top-of-the-line Lumina 4-door, it's no different than the 95+ Lumina LTZ, just a different name

It has FE3 and everything

it's just like the Grand Prix GT/STE sedans and the Cutlass Supreme International 4-door

Besides, nothing excites me more than a base model with a big engine, sleeper cars are my niche

IN MY honest opinion, the Euro 3.4 is just as much of a top of the line car as the Z34. So shove it. :roll:

I've got a commercial that myself and my roommate made as sort of a joke. He needed to make a 30sec commercial for one of his production classes and I told him we should make one on my car. Yes, I feel bad for my tranny from the "burnout" but it was the only way I could actually spin my tires on dry pavement besides just a quick spin on a take off. :lol:

Yes it was basically meant as a joke. And yes, my car really did make that noise when I went by at about 100mph. I burned off about 3/4 tank of gas throughout the whole day.

Here it is if you're interested:

http://s94946598.onlinehome.us/nate/commercial.avi (16 mb)

It was a lot of fun to make. The day time driving shots where he is alongside my car was actually him in the passenger seat of his Sentra with a friend driving. The night time shots of him filming my car was him in the back of my friend's Mazda B2600 truck. It was pretty cold too. His hands and face were frozen when we finished.

The "burnout" was actually in my school's parking lot. :lol: Oh and the clip that messed up at the end (of my exhaust) was obviously a mistake. The real clip was him riding in my trunk in the school's parking lot. I took it up to about 20mph to get passed the limiter and then revved it. It sounded really sweet on the camera but for some reason he messed up when he put all the clips together. He lost the original too.

omg dude that's ana wesome commercial! I almost fell off my chair seeing it float from reverse to drive! I couldn't stop laughing. (tear for the tranny :*( )

I think the euro 3.4 is a hot hot hot sleeper! I prefer my z34 but if I had the 4 door I would love it just as much.

It's the same with every car you always have that extra option to get that beefy engine no matter what car/truck/SUV you look at.

Nothing like getting your ass handed to you by that granny sedan!!!

The only thing I hate is when people say my z34 is a beretta rip off.

WTF!?!? It looks nothing like a beretta.

Anyways great commercial it made my day

Fargo: