Car has self-repaired...over time.....again!!!

Lee

I really like how if you leave the car alone long enough....it repairs itself. My PowerMaster lll brake system failed in October leaving me with very minimal braking. I tried bleeding several ways and each time I still had no pump power (I removed the fuse after each try in case pump was air bound or jammed up).

I plugged the fuse back in again today and "Yeah Baby!!" the pump kicked in and power brakes again.

I lost brakes last winter when the pressure switch stuck and the pump wouldn't shut off. (had to unplug the fuse and let the pressure run down over time, then plug in to pump up again.) That one self-repaired in 12 days.

The best is when you're about to sell one of these cars, you let it sit for 2-4 weeks not starting it once. Suddenly it runs + shifts better, suspension feels smoother....brakes better...LOL

What I love most about these cars is not only do they fix themselves..but often an easy fix is to pull the fuse on the ecm and put it back in lol..

- Jeff L.

:withstupid:

It seems like I always am doing something. I left my car for 6 months w/o starting and what did it leave me a battery that I had to get. :roll: Damnit

My solution is mentioning the problem to someone else. As soon as I open my mouth, or threaten it to the junkyard, most of the odd problems disappear. No shittin.

My solution is mentioning the problem to someone else. As soon as I open my mouth, or threaten it to the junkyard, most of the odd problems disappear. No shittin.
:lol: :lol:

Kinda like that pitcher for Detroit in the 70's that used to "talk" to the ball.

I could see it now, (talking to car) "If you blow this trans again your going to the fucking yard." :lol: :lol:

haha I haven't had to talk to this one much. My '89, however, we had daily pep talks. It never wanted to start, would die whenever it wanted, etc. I'd always say "If you don't fuckin start, I'll drag you right to the junkyard"... then it would start. And once it started, I'd say Good... now I can DRIVE you to the junkyard! Typically, the trips would be problem-free then. After I cut its roof off, the stupid POS ran flawlessly... Kinda pissed me off, as the whole reason I cut the roof off is because it always ran like crap. DoH!

I once kicked the shit out of my car after she let me down and knocked of the little plastic Monte Carlo signature piece/ also left a nice dent in the passenger fender :cuss: :motz2:

Damnit! Why can't the problems with my cars fix themselves? I always have to put a shitload into them just to get it running right.. Say, does anyone want to buy a non-running Talon :lol: ?

my car knows its loved, but if it acts up too much i'll threaten it with junkyard talk. hell i'm the only reason its not in the junkyard now... so it better be good to me.

Have ya'll ever noticed that when you dont have any money in your pocket your car runs fine... Then when you have money somthing breaks... Always happends to me its like a girl... And girls wonder why we name our cars after them lol :lol: