drilled a bunch of holes into my unibody peice! (PICS!)

Smoke1991

yah well, a couple of months ago, if anyone remembers, i got into an accident and the wall kicked my ass. well today i tried everything to remove the dents. ding king was to weak, along with a suction cup dent puller. last resort. Drill holes and use this impact dent puller.

well im happy with how it came out, but i got to research on how to correctly apply bondo, and prep for paint.

well the bondo i used, well i think i used the correct stuff. is mainly there to prevent rust from my holes. in all honesty i dont know wtf i was doing when i did this, but the results kick ass and im very happy.

all i gota do now is sand the peice completly down, use body filler, sand, repeat till i get the results i want, prep for prime and paint.

hehehe i got pink dots in 1 long line!!! :lol:

28th and 29th i have a jy run schegualed (wooT! brain!!!, i call any leather if we see any!!!)

door and front fender should be on by the end of april, repaint done by the end of june.

Lookin good..put on a j/y door and fender and you'll be ready to go!

Wow, IIRC this was a while ago this accident happened?

- Jeff L.

october i beleive, story is i was driving home from a date, 3 am, and for some reason i blacked out on the Long island expressway hitting the wall, THANK GOD it had a metal guard rail bolted to it!!!

Awesome, she'll be ready to go then? There wasn't any alignment issues or anything right?

- Jeff L.

well from the accident, it just made it worse.

as of right now, me and brian jacked her up and found out i need 2 outer tie rods. and an optional inner tie rod. then an allighnment with the AR rims i got from davis (they are looking better every day, still working on rim #3 :lol:)

i still just cant beleive i broke my fucking ding king, the plastic peice you glue to the car snapped. :evil:

Pics of the car in the morning, and i was poed because i cleaned my car that day after 6 months of it getting dirty i cleaned it!!! then i crash it!!!!!

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

it really does look good when its clean like that. looks like its going to get repainted yet again!!!

I'm pretty sure I called leather first! LOL

I mighta changed my mind about converting it to graphite though. Cleaned the interior up sweet today and now I remember what I liked about it....

As for the body work....not bad but ya know there's a LOT more to go! get ahold of a circular sander and we can attack it.