Spearco Core I/C upgrade

god910

I think I found one. Practically STOLE it from a guy on the TD forums. It's custom, and not a direct upgrade, but should help that extremely inefficient turbo make powah. I'll have pics up soon.

Got some pics uploaded. Click on the dubs. It's in the "Sunshine at the track" folder. I'll get more pics tomorrow next to my spare TGP stocker. VERY close to stock size, just much thicker and neater. 8)

EDIT: It's going in the stock location. I'll have to move the overflow (prolly just go billet) and move the filter (Cold air is better anyhow right?)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea Davis that is a cute little thing. :) I like the inlet and outlet on the same side. Makes for eaiser plumbing. wish the guy had 3 or 4 of them. Thats getting close to one of my proiorties but have to find a narrower condenser first. Well I think the tranny first so I can go look for a condenser.

Jud

Well, the Cutty was sent to auction last week, and I just so happened to "accidentally" take the coolant overflow bottle and associated hardware to mount it in a "certain" TGP. Thus making room for my I/C. I'm going to cut the plugs and reweld them sometime soon and add my mounting flanges for a stock mount point. But as Jud said... I won't really know how it works unless I fix my tranny. :lol: