Black Trim Paint

skiiirt

Wal-mart has a rust-resistant gloss black enamel that doesn't need a primer. It works pretty good, you could use that. It would save you a step.

If you want to prime, I've had decent luck with the cheap 99-cent Wal-mart Colorplace spray cans. Just don't use their clearcoat, although it's the smoothest clearcoat in a spray can I've ever used, it turns chalky over time with exposure to UV.

this is exactly what i did on my old cutty, except i didn't mask anything with tape, i used a board.

but wait, i didn't give 2 shits about that car.

when i got my car painted i wanted them to also paint my faded black window trim. They threw it in for free, said its easy to take off and paint. Did that 5 years ago and still looks like new. Do it yourself is plenty fine if done right but check out how much a shop would do it for. Just one of them things that might be easier to pay for and get it done real good.

Is that an aluminum? or will it eventually corrode. if it will you may want to put something on it to keep the rust down

AND DON'T USE THE SHARPIE MARKER!!! ITS A CHEAP FIX AND ONLY WORKS FOR A FEW WEEKS, OR MAYBE 2 CAR WASHES LOL!!!

- Jeff L.

1- masking tape

2- spraypaint

Mask off windows/paint and spray on the paint. Let dry and you used maby 5-10$ right then there. GET'R DONE! :lol: