Clean car...

f_399

after 4 hours of hardwork, my car is finally clean

i washed and waxed the car and it looks great! i actually feel real good everytime my car is clean, so nice to look at and it feels better when you are driving

after all that work i cant stop looking at the car because its so clean! hehehe

i dont have a cam when my gf brings her cam ill take pics... if its still clean by friday.

anyway just wanted to vent... its just different when you (not your parents) own the car.. theres this connection!!!

i know what you mean. i washed my car last week, and i had totally forgot how nice my stock rims can be when they shine(been over a month since its last bath). i always spend a little extra time on my wheels too, i dunno why. 8)

See after I spend a good 3 hours on some bored Saturday washing and detailing my car I feel the same way............... then it rains like that night or the next day :motz2:

Seriously its like everytime. Thats why I spend more time on the interior now becasue I know it will stay clean for a while :lol:

My car was looking like absolute shit for a while (still does, but anyway :lol:) we finally had a ~45 degree day where I broke out the soap and powerwasher and got all the salt and shit off. Looked SO much better, even though my 1/4 panel is still mildly fucked and now my front bumper's underside is a bit scraped up (snow drifting = well worth it). Still felt much better about how it looked after the wash.

yeah i agree. It reached a whopping 37 here on tuesday so i got to wash my car. IT was spotless for 2 days..now its march 10 and there's 2 inches of snow on the ground :? go figure...

I just washed mine and went and took a buttload of pics. Waiting for my friend to email me the pics. I started with the interior a few days before, completely vaccumed the car and washed the

It lasted all of 3 days. The warm weather really melted alot of snow :(

Did a quick wax job yesterday

hahaha...you are so lucky! :lol: i WISH i could wax my vehicles but i have one problem...fu%king SSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

BTW, let's get some pics already!!

hahaha...you are so lucky! :lol: i WISH i could wax my vehicles but i have one problem...fu%king SSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Good thing I got it done too! Supposed to start snowing Friday for a week or so. :roll:

Yeah this weather bites. I washed my Malibu last Friday and it stayed clean for about 12 hours, then it snowed. In those 12 hours, it was the cleanest I've seen the car in months.. Sad, so sad.

And it's supposed to snow for the next damn week, so there goes having a clean car or cleaning the inside out. damn. :?

We JUST got hit with another F***ing "mild" snowstorm. I just paid for the repairs for my car today (went into a ditch, f***ed up control arms and cv shaft) and I wanted to go get it and wash it... but FREAKING NO, Indiana's freaking winter wonderland weather comes back... ahhhhhhhhhhh. My car looks very nice all waxed and washed, and so does the chrome accents on it, but it's a pain in the ass to keep up with the salt and stuff. I'm also trying to keep it away from road salt until I can get it in to patch the rust hole in the front of the rear left tire... grrr.... :(

Korey

I feel the madness of eveyone else. I wanted to wash the Prix last Saturday, but was very busy and didn't have a chance. If only there is a 35* day in store for this weekend I'll be all over her! The blue/black paint on my car looks wicked when spotless!

I recently started working in a detailing shop...washed my car on my spare time last week and its already dirtier than ever... But it definitely does feel good to get a car SPOTLESS... working in detailing, thats what I have to basically do all the time...

We got these 3 identical 2001 Ford Rangers for some dealer that bought them off some agricultural company... they weren't like EXTREMELY filthy but they were dirty... Let me tell you, when we cleaned those things up, and I finished putting the last coat of glaze on the interiors, it felt good to sit back and appreciate the cleanliness of those trucks. There's nothing like a clean car in my world...

See after I spend a good 3 hours on some bored Saturday washing and detailing my car I feel the same way............... then it rains like that night or the next day :motz2:

Seriously its like everytime. Thats why I spend more time on the interior now becasue I know it will stay clean for a while :lol:

Gotta love that!