the dilemma never ends (help me choose exhaust tips)

rudefyet

okie doke...i've got 2 options i'm debating

i''ve provided some shitty photoshops to help

option #1...turn-down style tips...they're cheap, which i like...and stealthy

now you see them...

td2.jpg

now you don't!

td1.jpg

option #2...the nicely done chrome dual outlet tips...bad thing is they're probably too expensive for my current budget

tip.jpg

tip2.jpg[/img]

Ya' already know what I said earlier....turn-downs! I would probably get some standard aluminized steel ones and maybe slap some hi-temp black paint on them if you don't want them as visible. Other then that, when you can, I would get the dual outlet bumper and maybe some round or square stainless tips.

Get some from a newer GP (walls are a bit thicker) from the junkyard, they've gotta be super cheap. Just not the 04+ ones they look stupid.

The single turn down you have above I think suck.

if you get a stock setup off a prix you could just use its tips till you save up for something else and get that dealie that hooks to your bumper with the dual outlets.

alright, i'll get the dual tips

hoepfully i can get them cheap, appears my eye doctor appointment is gonna cost me $180 :bash:

so won't have much left over

definitely dual duals. I just got magnaflow dual angle cut ones. And besides the fact that the right on is a tad off center (you get what u pay for with installation), it definitely is an improvement.

I dont think u should get the slash cut ones though. And dual flow 40's DEFINITELY.