Oh nawz! Exaust redone...

cryptnix

shit i can't remember what he used ... but the guy that did my exaust did the notch out.

funny thing is its the same guy that did the exaust to my friends Fiero ... he put 90 _| and shit ... he was all so proud

cut1.jpg

cut2.jpg

old setup ... :puke:

They are just some Cherry Bomb mufflers ... they sound pretty decent for the money.

The tips are A1PC stainless 3 1/2" ...

I got goose bumps when I looked at it far away its what I wanted and its not ricey looking of cheap looking at all .. as it does up on those other pictures.

Next is the cat. Then probably a rebuild of my 3100 and probably a l67 after I get my car repainted. As I said before ... I guess the things that'll kill me most can wait till later :lol:

I'd like to have a beautiful car first before something fast. I'm working on getting the little stuff like exaust, suspension, and the other stuff done ... it makes no sense having a car that can't handle or sound good but ... then the exaust i have now will suffocate the engine with the mods I have planned for it ... time and money sucks so ... keep ya posted

Looks good! So what made you decide to just do the cutout?

the lack of posts on the "wtb" section. plus impatience...

What did you get put on? and how much did it cost? I want to do dual exhaust on my Lumina.

all around $150 ... not including my tips which were $10/each... Thank god for Rice-o-logs (catalogs) ...

and as i said above they're cherry bombs i'll get a video made tomorrow if you'd like and post it.

so it looks like you used a whole saw after all! :lol:

well...he didnt...but i was thinkin the same thing :lol: ...thought that was HILLBILLY!?...loL...j/k man! :wink: ...anywayz, it deff. looks a helluva lot better then it did...i like it!...in fact, it looks like they did a pretty good job cutting the bumper (from what i can tell in those pix)...and its all centered up and nice!...loooks good!...now, just get that L67 in there and you'll be all set...

:leaving:

hill billy 'eh? the guy that did it was probably but i sure as hell aint

g golly dam i tell ya.

actually taking the bumper off and going todo the other side haha ... make it look shity on both sides so it looks like dirt or something but w/e probably just going to paint it and live with it ...

*sigh* damn michigan weather!

glad ya'll like it ...

:-) i'll post some shots under her once i get the snow off of her ;-/ need to find a place that utilizes WARM WATER so i can wash my car!!