Look at this poor GP's taillights.

jeremy

thats kool, i really dont give a fuck what you guys say about my car. and they are not ricer tips it a full cat-back bitch, you might want to get your shit straight before you start talking shit
Wow that sure made you cool...

Guest Anonymous

oooouch... newbie dug up an old thread of everyone ripping on his car before we knew he existed.. I think he posted pics of his car like 3 days ago in the members rides section, too..

oooouch... newbie dug up an old thread of everyone ripping on his car before we knew he existed.. I think he posted pics of his car like 3 days ago in the members rides section, too..

No, jeremy actually linked him to it in the member rides section.

We're just alittle too conservitive here for the different ideas of Clubgp. Looks like this guy is a candidate for the GP body kit they have.

thats kool, i really dont give a fuck what you guys say about my car. and they are not ricer tips it a full cat-back bitch, you might want to get your shit straight before you start talking shit

No, jeremy actually linked him to it in the member rides section.

I linked the thread because people started discussing the tails again, and I was just pointing out that the discussion had already taken place :D

whether I linked to the thread or not, it doesn't give you the right to act like a three year old e-thug. In the member's rides section I welcomed you to the board, now I am going to welcome you to the courthouse.

The e-thug attitude will not be tolerated.