Look at this poor GP's taillights.

jeremy

I found these on a local michigan car club's website. The car looks really nice otherwise, it even has the polished 5 spokes, but the tails and the huge window sticker are :puke:

708726_24_full.jpg

Would look better without window sticker and de-badged. I wonder if anyone can see his brakelights during the day? Those slots don't look like they line up with the stock checkered tails.

that actually reminded me of Fathead45's car. He's got taillights almost like that, except its got "Grand Prix" and the arrowhead on the taillights

i dunno...i don't think it looks THAT bad... :roll:

BTW: got any OTHER pix of the car...i'd kinda like to see the REST of it...

or perhaps the cardomain link?

They're not THAT bad to me, but I would think they would look better painted black(or maybe not). I like the stock checkered tails myself so mine won't ever be butchered, cleared, painted ,etc.. :wink:

are those tips from the newer GP's?

thats kinda what i was wondering...i don't think so though...the ones on this car look bigger... :?

thats kinda what i was wondering...i don't think so though...the ones on this car look bigger... :?

the reason I was thinking there from the new GP's is, because they look like they have that flat face on the end of them.

the reason I was thinking there from the new GP's is, because they look like they have that flat face on the end of them.

no...if you look close...they are actually those shitty ricer tips...what you are seein are the mufflers themselves with those tips that curve up coming out of them :lol: ...if we had some pix from a better angle you'd be able to tell easier...

• 1 month later...

thats kool, i really dont give a fuck what you guys say about my car. and they are not ricer tips it a full cat-back bitch, you might want to get your shit straight before you start talking shit