z284pwr

Swapped door handles today and after closing the door, have discovered the door won't open.....like, from the inside or the outside. Door isn't locked, pulled off panel inside interior to make sure it wasn't locked, used the key to make sure it wasn't locked.

Any ideas on what to do next or am I basically screwed and going to be using one door from now on?

Car won't be moving very far for another week probably so any solutions would be appreciated....

From the other boards I have gathered that the lock linkage isn't on the actuator correctly down by where the door meets the body of the car. Does this sound right?

Next question would be, if so this means I'm somehow going to have to pull the door panel off the car with it in the car?

Looking for any insight on how to approach this or if I'm in the right direction and if so, need tips on how I'm going to pull off the door panel and then what I'm looking for exactly to get this open..... :evil:

Hopefully I can get some of the problems with the car fixed up before we get the intake tube back...

Can you feel any tension on the handle when trying to open the door?? If not then it isn't correctly adjusted. This happened to my Lumina where somehow the rod from the handle slid out of adjustment and wouldn't open from outside..and just barely opened from inside. I got lucky.. but as for you I'm not sure how you would get the door open man! I do know this has been discussed a few times so either sit tight till someone else chimes in, or do a search.

And, off topic but (I'll know I'll be hated for this but-) Got any pics of that TSX??!

- Jeff L.