Question about a Chip

NORBI

I used 87 once with the chip and it made a performance difference (less) but there was no pinging or anything, it was fine. Yes, I know for a fact that this chip works. I wish I had hardcore #'s to go by but I have to wait until next time I hit the track

Did you see a big difference or just a little and do you think its worth money, i mean 2.8 is slow engine and i have a powerful v8 in a garage but somehow i want to mod my Cutty more then i want to do somethign to mustang. I would really like my CS be much faster.

as long as everything is operating okay then go for it, however you also have to remember that your 2.8 has a lot of mileage and would also benefit from a new camshaft, which would make the chip work that much better. You dont even have to get any cam that's super wild

yea i think 193k miles is a little high :D right now i would only get a chip because i cant afford anything else, since Tyco started doing bad i lost my job and my unemployment just ended so i have to be little tight but still want to do something to my car.