Crimson Fury Z

yep, got it back to the parent's and a garage about 3 or so miles away came and towed it(free if they fix the car!!) so i'll find out in a bit what the exact problem is aside from code 42. we tried sunday to start it, no go. seems like it isn't getting fuel up to the rail/injectors. dad sprays a little starter fluid while i turn it over and apply the gas pedal and it fires up. it ran till the starter fluid burned off. i say plugged up fuel filter or shot fuel pump. more to come!

::bonus:: the front damage from the dolly may not need the jy z's parts, the lower trim piece seems to be held back by the middle section's top bolt. loosen it and the 2nd bolt to let that trim turn and wallaa. the under section of the mid piece is gone!! but after the "bend" going to the underside(may replace that part :shock: )

lol!! yeah the problem was all the ICM. lesson; don't procrastinate when it comes code 42, or it'll slap you like no bitch has been slapped before.