Jamz

Dunno what to do . Went to my mech where i told them to replace the tensioner , just to discover my Lumina with a dead timing belt again , with everything dead around it . Covers , tensioner , pulley . everything is broken . My idea is that some fool tried to start it without the tensioner done a scrap it all cause it was not very solid . dunno what to do . Change my car ? get over 1000 $ on it again ? just to find another problem ? i just dont know man ... the job was done well , dunno why all this stuff happened . Some ass mech did a shit job and thats not me . The car was ok before going thre .. WTF ? i put nearly 43 hours on it last week i am sick and tired . dont want to mess with that again .

Dunno what to do . Went to my mech where i told them to replace the tensioner , just to discover my Lumina with a dead timing belt again , with everything dead around it . Covers , tensioner , pulley . everything is broken . My idea is that some fool tried to start it without the tensioner done a scrap it all cause it was not very solid . dunno what to do . Change my car ? get over 1000 $ on it again ? just to find another problem ? i just dont know man ... the job was done well , dunno why all this stuff happened . Some ass mech did a shit job and thats not me . The car was ok before going thre .. WTF ? i put nearly 43 hours on it last week i am sick and tired . dont want to mess with that again .

Dude, it sounds to me like you've gotten fucked over. I'd go back and bitch until they tell you what happened, or I'd sue them.

when you do the timing belt your supose to change all that stuff everytime...and if your cam gears have any rounding you need to replace them too.... and if you had a shop do it and they didnt you should be able to get them to do it again the right way.

if you did it yourself...well....Now you know better so it wouldnt be that bad the next time.