How to nearly get shot at a shady used car dealer.

NOHC_WBody

That takes some balls! :lol:

Hey that reminds me of that video of that guy who test drove the shit out of a brand new Mustang GT (or SVT I forget) with the salesman in the car :lol: Anyone got that vid?

man, thats great.

i remeber when me chris (slick) and john(gp1138) were heading to kensington last august or september, i don't remeber, and we saw a green gutlass with a 3.4 in it. 500$.

they tryed starting it, but it was a very mettallic sound, and john just asked, well wtf?

that was a classic story tho

its also like that one time where i noticed a 94 GTP black LOADED, they wanted 7k for it BAHAHAHa, and i checked the timing belt it wasn't fryee, but it had no balls, i stepped on it and it did nothing.

This reminds me of a time my lil sister was shoping for a car. My mom and dad were there to helpout and they picked a car out and asked me to come up and take a look. it was an import some mazda 626 i think. I look under the hood and said befor you buy this car get the Belts changed 2 different serp belts. 1 looked brand new on top and if you look cosely the bottome one was totaly thrashed into 3 parts. I said this car probably wouldnt last 20 miles on that belt. Dealership claimed a full XXX pint inspection. We took it for a test drive and got 2 miles and the belt went and i keeped driving that bitch for another 4 miles till it overheated and we called the dealership for a ride back :lol: Thats when they offered 500less for the car :lol: i said C-ya

man, thats great.

i remeber when me chris (slick) and john(gp1138) were heading to kensington last august or september, i don't remeber, and we saw a green gutlass with a 3.4 in it. 500$.

they tryed starting it, but it was a very mettallic sound, and john just asked, well wtf?

:lol: I remember that! Anyone remember the sound that 3.1 made in the "donefor" video after they drained the oil out of it? That's the sound that 3.4 made when I tried to start it. :lol:

Thats an awesome story and u did a good thing but unfortunately u wont be there for the other saps that are going to buy it. Thats just crazy awesome really cause i woulda let the guy buy it and find out for himself. good karma for you eh