Just when you thought it could'nt get worse...

Stevo

Ok ... Yeah I know the International needed new struts in the arse.

So I spent time looking around for good replacements at a good price and succeeded. On the way over to the shop my GAS TANK starts leaking. Like OMFG!!! The friggin thing is litterally spritzing gas out the filler side of the tank. My guess is that is was near 'that time' for the tank and the messed suspension made the tank wiggle it loose. THAT or the sending unit seal is loose. REGARDLESS ... I'm about to loose my mind.

Anyhow, I'm looking over the paper work laughing to myself because face it ... what else can I do? 3 Different fluids on the ground from my car. You could call it a cutlass cocktail.

So besides the fact that I have the oil pump drive shaft seal leaking like a bitch and will eventually leave me to have the whole top end redone ($582 for the kit) all for a $20 gasket to cover this b**ch!

Also. I notice that theres a burgundy puddle ahead of the brown one. Gee! WTF could THAT be??? Oh! It's my transmission fluid. Hello lil fella! Did'nt we just fix you last july? Why yes we did! Well I take it to the local proffesionals. The asshole that owns the place gives me grief about the oil all over the engine and the fact that my gas tank is leaking and yes I know that. So he says stuff like 'Your just trying to f*cking get warranty work out of me for nothing'. I'm keeping my composure because usually I'm an inch short of kicking the persons ass at that moment.

I just ignore the idiot and ask the guy working for him to 'look at all the lines and make sure they are not leaking'. He tightens them all and it has'nt leaked yet.

Oh what a wunderful f*cking day.

/end rant! :shock:

Sorry to hear that man! Hopefully the tranny fluid is just leaky hose or something easy.

As for the gas tank I'd replace that ASAP. Again sorry to hear about your bad luck!

- Jeff L.