ffp car for sale

dohc v6

REAL clear corners, huh?

Well, if he didn't just throw in some fluorescent lighting lens material into them, then he must have cast them himself. You can get DIY casting stuff from http://www.smooth-on.com/. I was planning on buying some of that stuff and playing with it when I have the time. REAL clear corners for my 94 Cutlass would look pretty badass!

Since it's an FFP car, the progressive springs on the back probably are just some progressive coilover springs he got and put them on his coilovers.

No idea about the CAI or flywheel.

I've been wondering if removing an extra 1/4 coil from the ST front springs makes a difference. I can't really tell in his pic whether it did or not.

Uhh, maybe you should ask him were he did these mods?

-When you say "clear lights" you mean the clear corners? Because if so take the lense apart and the orange piece comes right out.

-For the flywheel he has a manual trans (like all us "serious" guys do :wink: ) so with a auto you really can't do that, nor would there be any benefit from it since it uses a flex-plate.

-The CIA he had to make or buy the tubing and move his battery and run it were the stock horns are and under the car by the bumper, a few other people have this on the board.

-To polish the plenum takes alot of time, and alot of people on the board have done, try "searching" for it. To get that you need to take off the old stuff and polish it w/jewels polish or something like that IIRC.

Ohh and how does it look like he has a bent oil pan?!

:roll:

-When you say "clear lights" you mean the clear corners? Because if so take the lense apart and the orange piece comes right out.

Ah, but he says he has REAL clear corners, he didn't just take the amber lenses out and call it a day.

look at pic 1 row 4 down. it is bent. and all the stuff he did he did not do the getto way

It is not bent, that is a factory depression in the pan that allows the pan to completely empty when draining it. But most 3.4 pans are bent by now, and my white car's is too. But it doesn't matter as long as it isn't serious, mine isn't, pan volume is still the same.

He added a piece that is the same as the amber piece (with the ridges), but it is not amber colored. Go ahead and ask him, but I doubt he'll answer any of your questions, mainly becuz 5min of searching can have you endless results. I also have a true CAI on my car, and had it long before anyone else had one on a 3.4.

Z34009.jpg

I took a look at his bigger pics of the clear corners.

They're not REAL clear corners, at least not by my definition, which would be an exact copy of the amber but in clear.

He's just put in some fluorescent overhead light lens material cut to size. Same thing toastemcutlass did on his Cutlass.

I think that's one hot lookin Z :shock: and it's definetly the only car I've ever seen that looked BETTER after interior panels were painted.. that black is just damn nice looking.

Intake pleum = die grinder w/ abrasion discs followed by 2000 grit wetsand and polish = win.

yeah but he did not take out his battery as far as the cai. what about the starter. and what is the main difference between the pleums. and as far as the e-brake how did he hook that up

and what is the main difference between the pleums.

The 96-97 plenums have shorter runners, which means more top end power. It will basically hsift your powerband up 500rpm, and give some hp. It also allows for the use of many different sized throttle bodies to be mounted, whereas on the 91-95 we are limited to 69mm.

its a nice car, sure. but to me at least its worth much more to me bone stock. and the old saying goes "one persons custom is another persons nightmare" as in who knows how he wired it, and to him, i'm sure everything makes perfect sense, now if i were to get that car i woulden't know where to begin if a strange problem resulted.