Looking for Leather seats.

SSPSU93

haha...yeah...i was thinkin the same thing actually...i know there are a few lookin for tan leather...i think there are a few lookin for charcoal leather...so...have funn... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

yeah, good luck finding them. I've been looking for black/charcoal for both my GP's for over two years.

I actually did kinda-sorta-not really find a set a few weeks ago for the petty. This guy was parting out a 93 GTP with the AQ9's and such, with charcoal leather... but he refused to sell the seats. he sold the controls and console, but not the seats. It pissed me off.

I have them but im keeping em.

Ditto. :D

Dunno how good it will look, or how expensive it will be, or if it can be done at all, but you may be able to get your seats reupolstered(sp) in leather. It won't be factory genuine, but it beats vinyl.

Reupholstery is expensive. I had a set of rear buckets done in dark grey cloth. It wasn't the best job either, and it came up to $300. For a decent job, 2 seats, cloth, you could spend $500. For leather, I could easily see a person spending well over $1000.