1991 Chevrolet Lumina Z34 Coupe 5 sp

Rcrx21

*squints* :shock: Are those HUBCAPS??? :?

Price seems a little steep, I'd see what shape it's in, then offer $1900. Few older W's go for more than $2000. Before everybody jumps on my balls, I did pay $1700 for my STE, so I'm not just dumpin on everyone else's cars.

this was in the wrong section...................twice......... :evil:

I am moving this to general so people can discuss this car that you are considering buying

Well I paid $3000 for my Z34 almost a year ago. It had 86000 miles on it with a lot of replaced engine parts including gaskets, rings, etc. and a nice head unit (Pioneer MP3 deck). Was it too much? Probably. But the worth of a W-Body seemed to be a little higher a year ago. I plan to get all I can out of this car. I just need it to get me through college and into a decent career.

I think the 5 speed probably ups the price a little, looks like a pretty decent car for the money, and not a bad price, especially when you consider it's from a dealer. Then again, I paid $650 for my '92 5 speed....