mods what to do

dohc v6

i know 3400 made i think i am done modding and it is still in almost stock condition except wheels, gauge pod,intake stb and some more stuff. next car 240 sx. how do you know about 94 z

A second gen 240SX will had any of the pushrod cars on this board its ass.

A friend of mine has a '95 5 speed.......good for a 15.5 or so.

Then you can swap whatever motor you want into it....SR20DET, RB25DET, RB26DET, or RB26DETT...to name a few.

Or turbocharge the factory KA24DE.

So out of all the people here....how many actually have a clue how to turbocharge a car?

Heres a list of the parts I want....

-TO4B 62-1...$699 from Ray Hall

-35 mm Generic Wastegate, $149, Ray Hall

-Megan Racing Intercooler, $299, 22 x 11.75 x 3

-HKS SS BOV, $214, ATP Turbo.....I have thought about using s bypass valve, cost mainly, but from what I've been told they are only good unitl about 10 psi and the leak no matter what.

-BEGI FMU from ATP Turbo, $225, fully adjustable.

Thats $1600. Granted, eBay will make this cheaper.

Now throw in money for charge pipe, exhaust work, clutch, transmission work, random gauges, and all that extra work for the little things.

I am going to get my transmission cyrotreated. 300Below.com does that...$2.50. And you can get like 200-400% the stregnth out of your parts. Quite tasty.

A second gen 240SX will had any of the pushrod cars on this board its ass.

A friend of mine has a '95 5 speed.......good for a 15.5 or so.

:roll: With a 15.5? or are you talking in the twisties?

well he has a modded dohc so thats why i was saying its a dog...and seriously is this world that sad that we consider a 15.5 fast? yes i know my 60degree N/A pushrod V6 is slow but its not made for that...its my winter beater...

i would keep the 240 kinda stock and use i for college so i dont have to worrie about door dings and keep the z under the cover with its new paint and all i would not want to get a ding

well he has a modded dohc so thats why i was saying its a dog...and seriously is this world that sad that we consider a 15.5 fast? yes i know my 60degree N/A pushrod V6 is slow but its not made for that...its my winter beater...

I'm not saying 15.5 is fast by any means. My Beretta has a 15.2 and several 15.3 and 15.4s under its belt......trust me, its not a fast car. I still get beat around here (pretty badly) by Civics and Sentra SE-Rs/NX2000s.