have a problem with the windows freezing in the winter

the duke and me

i found a solution as some of you know i work at a dealership for bmws .now bmw cars have a heating elementin the top of there doors thats easy to remove all it is is a wire in a bead of rubber that you can hook to a switch that you can just hook it to a power source and abracadabra no more frozen windows these are very easy for me to fid so when i get a bunch i let you all know.......also working on striping the seat warmers and steering wheel warmers out of beamers too....more up dates later!

Lol, just turning on my rear defrost makes my instrument cluster lights go dimmer :evil: . Fucking Bosch alternators, at least it has a 5 year warantee..

yo same deal hear my volts go into the orange and its a boshe with a 5 year :? :?

Moral of the story: the only the Bosch makes right is wiper blades.

WRONG! LOL

They can't even get that right. :lol:

:withstupid:

C-BAD wrote:

can someone make this spin at 10,000RPM??? Now that would be addicting!

we need a programer to do that

:lol: i got an Visuial Basic class in skool. I'll try and do it

Here is a guide to figuring out the area of a rotary engine - you need adobe reader.. http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~kenneth-weston/chapter7.pdf

Sorry,

Back on topic since I'm the asshole that took this off topic..

I think it depends where you wanna put the switch. If they were on the door some type of push button type of switch would look good. If they were on the console same thing push button type.

If they were under the dash you could use the switch type. There are several types, but something that is less noticeable would be best.

- Jeff L.