Att Shawn

NORBI

I just had an idea what you could easly add to your page and it would be a list of all the people we have here with little gallery of their cars, and i was always wondering how many members we have here right now.

Good idea! But all user info is held in a MySQL database and I don't know how to program for it.

It's a pain enough to copy HTML pages back and forth over a slow dialup connection, no way I'm going to try to take on 382 individual HTML pages!

If we have a user registry, it's going to be automated or nothing at all. I'd have to learn how to use MySQL from PHP before I can write an app for it.

I wish I could find an ASP.NET hosting provider for the same price I'm paying for this one, because I can do some really cool stuff in ASP.NET.

Many of us make our car pics available through the www icon at the bottom of every post.

If a member is actively posting, the rest of us will see the www on their post. That should be good enough don't ya think?

Haven't got a page.....cardomain.com can get you started.

my page sux but I still got my pics out there.

I agree, Car domain takes forever to load half the time. I woudlnt mind helping with the code on this site, and if I had some stuff to add, i would do it in a heartbeat. All I could offer currently is redesign, but I like your setup already.

jon

I like this setup too but it could be little upgraded and some things added i think all people that have a knowledge of doing pages could contribute and then you could just update it with it. We are all part of this message board and everybody should help it to keep it up and updated so its the best and biggest GM/W-BODY page.