Thinkin about sellin the cutty

95 BLKDOUT Drop Top

Im thinkin about sellin my cutlass. This post is basically to see how much I can get if I sell it. but anyways these are the optiions: Its a 95 cutlass supreme convertible, tripple black with a 140xxx miles, 3100 v6 new at 105xxx, tranny replaced at 135xxx, its got a new black cloth top, high end stereo (2 JL Audio 10W3's, 800 Watt Kenwood 2 chan.) JVC cd head with remote and mp3 and am/fm, power everything, Avital alarm system, WORKING power antenna, suspention system will be completely new and it will have a new paint job by the time I sell it, its been in a couple of local shows, the back seat leather is a little fadded from the sun. it doesnt have a boot for the top but can get one. It has new "HID" (bright blue) fog lights. I want to try to get $3500-$4000 for it if I can but Im just throwin this out there to see what people will give me for it.

yeah I kno, that comes from its age, all the parts are gettin old. Ive replaced most of the parts. After the front and rear suspension everything will be all new. That car has costed me alot of money thats why i wanna sell it to get my money back. and plus I want a V8 convertible F-body